[Birdarenaemployees] FW: Copperheads Concession Jobs

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 1 16:38:45 EDT 2013

All,

Please read the below message if you are interested in summer employment!

Thank you,

Talli Topp

From: Samantha Tabor <samantha.tabor at gmail.com<mailto:samantha.tabor at gmail.com>>
Date: April 1, 2013, 12:57:51 PM EDT
To: "Morris, Daniel" <morrisd at ohio.edu<mailto:morrisd at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Copperheads Concession Jobs

Hello All!

My name is Samantha Tabor and I’m with Copperheads Baseball. We’re currently looking for people to work at our Concession Stand during the games this summer. If you’re interested in making some extra money this summer or love the baseball atmosphere then this will be a perfect opportunity for you!

If you’re interested please feel free to email your resume or questions to Samantha.Tabor at gmail.com<mailto:Samantha.Tabor at gmail.com>

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you,

Samantha Tabor.

--
[http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71063224/EmailSignature.png]