[Birdarenaemployees] CPR/First Aid

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 26 16:14:03 EDT 2012

Everyone,

We will be having a recertification class this Sunday, September 30th from 1pm-6pm in Grover W123. If you have been certified previously and your certification has simply expired you will need to attend this class. If you need to be certified for the first time, we will be holding a separate class for that on another date that I will get to you as soon as possible. I am sorry that this process is a little confusing, but we will have a class for first time certification as soon as possible!

If you need to attend this weekends recertification class please e-mail me back right away so that I have an accurate number of people to give to the instructor.

Thank you,

Talli Topp