[Birdarenaemployees] CPR/First Aid Training

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 21 12:20:28 EDT 2012

All,

If you need to be certified or recertified in CPR and/or First Aid we will be holding a class next Sunday, September 30th in Grover W123. The times have not been set yet, I will let you know when we have the times confirmed. For now just make sure you leave next Sunday open so that you will be able to attend the class. It is a requirement of working at Bird Arena that you are certified in both CPR and First Aid and that we have your cards on file. If you can not make the class you will have to make arrangements to get certified on your own.

To those of you who are certified, make sure you get your cards into the office by next week or we will assume that you are not certified and we will expect to see you at the class as well.

Thank you,

Talli Topp