[Birdarenaemployees] Weekend Info

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 13 13:24:39 EST 2012

Bird Arena Staff,

I wanted to remind everyone that the CSCHL Tournament will be held at Bird Arena this weekend the 17th-19th.

All Pro Shop, Concession, Friday and Saturday OU Hockey staff  and Supervisor shifts will run like a normal weekend.

All other tournament staff for games during the day should have received an email on Saturday night about when there shifts will be. Please check your email to be sure you know when you work.

There will be a mandatory informational meeting on Wednesday at 8:00pm for all staff that will be working during the tournament this includes Pro Shop, Cashier, Concessions, Maintenance, anyone working the doors and Supervisors. Please meet at Bird.

The 1:30-3:00pm (first session) of rec skate will be canceled so all Sunday rec skate staff need to be at bird by 3:00pm to work the second session.

Emily