[Birdarenaemployees] Employee of the week

Britton Spark brittonspark at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 20:52:41 EST 2012

Greetings Bird Arena Staff,

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I would like to take a second to
recognize Desi Hill, our employee of the week from 2 weeks ago and Gretchen
Klaber, last weeks employee of the week.  They have been recognized by
their peers for their exemplary work ethic at Bird Arena. Please stop by
the office to pick up your Dominoes gift certificate for being our
employees of the week.

Lets have a good week and I hope to see you all at the CSCHL tournament
this weekend!

Thanks,

Britton
--

Britton Spark

Ohio University 2012 M.A of Design

Graduate Assistant, Bird Arena

****

Bird Arena

102 Oxbow Trail

Athens, OH 45701

Telephone: 740.597.1440

Mobile: 609.276.2400

Fax:740.593.0777

brittonspark at gmail.com

www.ohio.edu/recreation

www.brittonspark.com

"The best student-centered learningexperience in America"