[Birdarenaemployees] Open shifts for Hockey Tour.

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 9 20:52:17 EST 2012

All staff,

The CSCHL league tournament is coming up next weekend February 17th, 18th and 19th. There are extra shifts that will be availible during the games. If you are interested in picking up extra hours please let me know. If I do not have enough people to fill the open spots for the weekend I will be assigning staff to the positions.

Friday the games are from 1:00-7:30pm
    -The regular staff will work the 7:30pm OU game
Saturday the games start at 3:30-7:30pm
    -The regular staff will work the 7:30pm game
Sunday the games 11am-1:00am
    -The rec regular rec skate staff will start at 1:00pm.

You can be trained for events if you are not trained yet.
Pro Shop and Concession shifts will be the same through out the weekend.

If there any questions please let me know.

I will send out the schedule for the weekend on this Saturday 2/11/12.

Emily