[Birdarenaemployees] sub shift emergency!

Hanley, Kayla kh882310 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 9 15:49:43 EST 2012

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry this is so late notice but my mom just called me today saying she is in the hospital and needs surgery on Saturday. We live in Columbus and I really want to be with here since it is pretty serious and recent.

If anyone could cover my rec skate shift Saturday 1:30-4 and/or midnight meltdown shift that night as cashier I would really appreciate it! Again I'm sorry this is late notice but if you can or know anyone else that is looking for hours call/text me ASAP at 614.557.6889

Thank you,

Kayla Hanley