[Birdarenaemployees] Ice Schedule and Information about Tomorrow

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 28 17:47:29 EDT 2012

Everyone,

I have attached the ice schedule for this week and next to this e-mail so everyone has an idea of what is going to be on the ice.

Also, just a reminder we have a mandatory staff meeting tomorrow at bird from 6-8pm. We will be having a rec skate, a cook out and training for all of the areas of the rink. It is essential that everyone be there for training. Also, any new employees will be filling out direct deposit forms at this meeting. If this pertains to you, please bring a check (if you do not have checks know your routing and account number), your drivers license, your PID number, your social security number, your e-mail address, and your banks name and address.

Everyone will need to ware close toed shoes tomorrow because we will be going over glass breaking, and also please look your best because we will be taking staff pictures!

Thank you,

Talli Topp