[Birdarenaemployees] WhenToWork

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 27 17:51:57 EDT 2012

Everyone,

There are still a few open shifts for next week Sept. 3rd-9th. Please take a look at the shifts to see if you are available to pick them up. Also, please make sure that you are putting all of your weekly conflicts into WhenToWork, such as sport team practices, or club meetings.

I will see everyone on Wednesday for training. Please bring your skates if you have them, and everyone should wear clothes toed shoes because we will be going over all of the areas of the rink, and that includes ice breaking.

Thank you,

Talli Topp