[Birdarenaemployees] Welcome Aboard and Welcome Back

Morris, Daniel morrisd at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 19 10:47:35 EDT 2011

Bird Arena Staff,
First off, to all new employees, welcome aboard and to all returning employees, welcome back.

Thank you for attending the Fall quarter Bird arena staff skating party.  By all indications the event was a success.  Special thanks to all the Managers and our chef/GA Britton Spark.

Currently the managers are sorting through the stack of availability sheets and creating a schedule.  Their work should be completed and out to everyone by Wednesday of this week.  Please remember that we will try to get everyone shifts but that a large portion of your hours will be picked up by subbing for fellow employees.

Finally, Assistant Dean for Recreation, Dr. Doug Franklin has asked for your help.  Please respond to his request below.

I am collecting information regarding how staff and students view student success.  Please ask your students to text (740-541-7663) or e-mail me  (franklin at ohio.edu<mailto:franklin at ohio.edu>) with three words that define their student success.  Examples include "positive personal relationships", "developed analytical skills"   or "accepting world view." Please text or e-mail your view of student success as well.  This is a pilot study so I would appreciate it if you could have your students send this information before Friday.  Thanks.

Doug Franklin

Thanks everyone!!

[cid:image001.png at 01CC76B8.D1824FA0]
Daniel N Morris