[Birdarenaemployees] CPR and First Aid

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 19 10:09:33 EDT 2011

CPR and First Aid is going to be this Saturday 8/24/11 starting at 10:00am in Grover W135. I am not sure how long it is going to last but I would suggest bringing lunch with you because it will be at least 8 hours. Please email me or call into the office to let me know that you are attending the class. Anyone who is unable to make it to this class will be responsible for becoming certified on there own and will not be given any shifts until they complete their certification. Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Emily