[Birdarenaemployees] (no subject)

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 28 10:37:53 EDT 2010

I need everyone's CPR and first aid cards by Monday Oct. 4th if you just took the class then we will make copies of them when they come in. There will be another session of first aid and CPR but I'm not sure when I will let you know when I know.

Make sure to stop into Bird to check the sub book if you are interested in more shifts there are a few shifts for this weekend. If no one picks up your shift you are still responsible for it so be sure someone actually picked it up.

Rec Skate starts today and the first OU hockey game is also this weekend so be sure you know when you are working.

Attached is the ice schedule for the week it is subject to change up until Friday. I will let k=you know if it is going to change.

Emily