[Birdarenaemployees] Learn to Play hockey shifts

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 27 15:21:53 EDT 2010

Bird and LTS Employees,

The shifts that are still open are
Thursday Pro Shop 12:00-4:30
Saturday concession stand 1:00-3:30pm

There are also opportunities for those of you who have a hockey or skating background to help with our learn to play hockey program.

The dates and times are listed below for the Learn to Play Hockey sessions.  We need 6 people per session (2 people from learn to skate, 4 people from bird)

TRY HOCKEY: Wednesday, October 6: 6:00-8:30pm (Everyone needs to be there to help out if you want to help for the rest of the quarter if you can not make it to try hockey contact Derek his info is below)

LEARN HOCKEY Sessions for the Fall quarter:

-Monday/Wednesday: 6:15-7:05pm October 11th-December 1st

-Tuesdays/Thursdays: 6:00-7:15pm October 12th-December 2nd

you would sign up for either Monday/ Wednesday or Tuesday/ Thursday or what ever combination fits your schedule best. When you come for the Try hockey session you will be able to sign up for the session you would like to have.

Thanks for your help!

Derek Bachynski
Assistant Coach
Men's Hockey