[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Shifts

Henderson, Patrick ph336607 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 9 15:16:15 EST 2010

 Hi my name is Patrick Henderson and I am wondering if anyone can take one or both of my upcoming shifts.

The first one is for the midnight meltdown this saturday the shift is working in the skate room and is from 10:15 and will go to around 12:30 I am trying to go home this weekend and was randomly assigned this shift.

The second one is more important that I get off. I work for the football team and will not be in town due to a game. the shift is for Monday nights rec hockey league it starts at 10 and goes until usually around 12:30 all you do is run the clock during the game it is very easy.

If anyone can take one of these shifts it will be much appreciated and I am willing to switch with someone. Either respond to this e-mail or call me at 614-325-4481. THank You