[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Info please read

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 9 10:50:39 EST 2010

1.      Shifts continue until the end of finals week Tuesday November 23rd.

2.      We are open veterans day for rec. skate and learn to play hockey so be sure to be at work.

3.      If you are going to be here over break please let me know by Friday when you will be here and when you will not be here so I can get a schedule figured out for the break.

4.      If you have not taken your staff picture yet please call into the office or e-mail Kelli at kh237507 at ohio.edu<mailto:kh237507 at ohio.edu> to set up a time to come in ASAP.

5.      The First Aid and CPR is going to be pushed back until winter quarter. If you will be here over break we will have another one but if not you will be able to complete it one of the first weekends back.

6.      I have attached a contact sheet. If you need a sub please call people and avoid e-mail if possible.

7.      If you are still having workforce problems or have not been paid yet please call Matt’s office at 740-597-1440.

8.      If you are interested in helping teach learn to skate (basic skating skills required) on November 20th or December 4th e-mail Caitlin at skatingbirdarena at gmail.com<mailto:skatingbirdarena at gmail.com> The pay is $10.00 an hour.

9.      Anyone interested in applying for a promotion to Supervisor should come into the office to pick up an application for promotion.

Thanks,

Emily