[Birdarenaemployees] Intersession Schedules

Christopher Benedict cb244605 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:50:00 EST 2009

 Hey Guys,
Please disregard the first email, it sent when I was only half way done with
it!

First off, let me say thank you for working over intersession. Attached are
the schedules for the entire intersession. If you didnt give us specific
dates in which you would not be here, we assumed that you were here the
whole time. If there is a conflict, call others and get your shift covered
using the sub book. There is a small staff available so it should be easy to
get ahold of them. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FINDING SOMEONE TO WORK FOR YOU.
Mike and I will be out of town for parts of the break so calling us will not
help. Make sure you look over the schedules and take care of this before you
leave anywhere. I have also attached a staff list for interession that way
you know who to contact for sub shifts.

Thanks again, and I hope you all have good holidays!

Cheers,
Chris