[Birdarenaemployees] Intersession Schedules

Christopher Benedict cb244605 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:43:36 EST 2009

Hey Guys,
First off, let me say thank you for working over intersession. Attached are
the schedules for the entire intersession. If you didnt give us specific
dates in which you would not be here, we assumed that you were here the
whole time. If there is a conflict, call others and get your shift covered
using the sub book. There is a small staff available so it should be easy to
get ahold of them. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FINDING SOMEONE TO WORK WITH YOU.