[Birdarenaemployees] APPROVE TIMESHEETS!

Keller Taylor kellertaylor84 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:04:33 EDT 2009

All -

Hope this finds you well!

I am trying to approve timesheets, AGAIN, and there many of you that have
not entered hours or approved your timesheets, AGAIN.  If you do not log
hours by noon tomorrow you will need to come in and do a paper timesheet,
which you can ask anyone that has done one - is not fun because you have to
take it to Lori for a signature and then over to the HDL Center.

If you have any questions please let me know, otherwise please take a a
few minutes today and enter and approve your timesheet from the last two
weeks!

Thanks and good luck on your finals!!!

Keller Taylor
Graduate Assistant