[Birdarenaemployees] Campus Rec - Marcus Going Away Party

Keller Taylor kellertaylor84 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:16:13 EDT 2009

Hope this finds you all well!  Please see below regarding the farewell
reception for Marcus next week!  I hope you can all make it!

*Campus Recreation will be hosting a farewell reception for Marcus Marazon
on Thursday, 3/19, 4-6pm at Bird Arena, 2nd floor.  Marcus has been a great
supporter of figure skating and hockey in Athens and I would like to invite
everyone to participate in helping us give him a great send off.
Refreshments will be provided.*

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.  Have a great day!

Keller Taylor
Graduate Assistant
Bird Arena
740-597-1440