[Birdarenaemployees] Ice Schedule - Important Info

M. Alex Crowell mc253605 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 5 13:55:30 EST 2009

Here is the ice schedule for this weekend.

The last Rec. Skate is March 15th, 2009.

The last day to cover shifts is March 20th, 2009. This means you are to cover
shifts through finals week. If you are done and leave early you NEED to get a
sub. I WILL NOT help you out last minute. If you miss a shift during finals
week it is grounds for termination.

I also need to know those of you that will be around during spring break and
want a few hours. We have some AYHA Mite games that I will need help with.
Please let me know.

Hope the end of the quarter is going well for everyone leading into finals.
Please keep up the work to finish up the season on a good note. Let me know if
you have any questions. Thanks!

M. Alex Crowell
General Manager Bird Arena
Ohio University