[Birdarenaemployees] please cover for me

jg221400 at ohio.edu jg221400 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 3 12:28:57 EST 2009

Hey Flockers,

Hope this finds everyone well. I am contacting because I have had my shift for
March 8th in the sub book since the middle of January, and still need someone to
cover for me. I have an alternative university obligation I have known about
since that time. Please cover for me in the concession stand from 12:45-6 (both
rec skates). Last Sunday was actually pretty slow and really easy, now that
things are slowing down, & I will obviously be glad to cover one of your shifts.
Reply or 740.590.1139 thanks!!

-Dave Gilmore