[Birdarenaemployees] (no subject)

jj172006 at ohio.edu jj172006 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 12 11:10:15 EST 2009

Hey guys,

This email is being sent out to everyone whether or not you work a concession
shift.
Apparently we are having a problem with inventory and people not doing it. We
either aren't selling anything (which should be indicated as zeros) or people
aren't saving it properly or simply aren't doing it at all.

If you don't know where it is located there is a piece of laminated paper
above the computer that has information. It is on the desktop by the
concession communication log. It is labeled as Daily Inventory 08-09.

Not knowing where it is located on the computer is not an excuse, you have
supe's that you can ask.

This is the last warning, next time I see a blank template (if you didn't sell
anything, indicate it on the excel sheet) you will be written up for failure
to do your assigned job.

Inventory might not seem like a big deal but everytime someone fails to do it,
it means I have to recount EVERYTHING.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Jenna Jeffery
Concession Manager