[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena Information

Keller Taylor kellertaylor84 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:19:42 EST 2009

All -

Hope this finds you all well and having a great first few days of the
quarter!

I have a few quick notes for you.

1.     Please remember to visit the link below and join the new listserv as
we will not be using the old one for much longer.

If you have any questions about how to join please let me know.  Also
remember, make sure that you have selected "No" for receiving a daily
digest.

2.    CPR AND First Aid cards are now available in the office for pick up.
Remember *everyone* must be CPR and First Aid certified by Jan 25th and *
supes* must complete their Olympia driving and skate sharpening training by
Jan 25th.  Only 2 people approached me after the meeting on Sunday letting
me know that they need trained for CPR or First Aid and there are more of
you - so if you need trained, *please contact me immediately.*

3.     The minimum wage has been increased by $0.30 and as such all of your
pay rates have been increased, so if you notice the difference that is where
it is coming from.

4.     Remember National Skating Month is on Jan 19th!

5.     The office will be closed on Jan 19th but the rink will be open!

6.     Supes - please remember to check after every shift in the concession
stand to make sure the inventory has been re-stocked.

7.     There is no longer an accident and incident form - only incidents.
There is a separate form for employees and non-employees but can both be
found in the same binder in the skate room.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding Bird or otherwise please
feel free to come by during my office hours on Tuesdays from 11am to 2pm or
by appointment.

Have a great start to the winter quarter and 2009!

Keller Taylor
Graduate Assistant
Bird Arena
740-597-1440 (w)