[Birdarenaemployees] Ice Schedule and GTC Info

M. Alex Crowell mc253605 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 19 16:04:12 EST 2009

Hey guys,

Here is the ice schedule for this weekend. 2/16-2/22

Also remember those of you who work Ohio Hockey games that your position will be
different starting this weekend. Just remember to check the schedule in the
skate room when you arrive at the rink. Supervisors will be the same and arrive
at the same time.

If you were on my list to work at the golf course this spring please understand
that this DOES NOT mean you have a job there. They will take as many people as
they can. We sent over about 20 employees so it's first come first serve. Jordan
Ratz will be contacting you about availability soon if you are going to get hours.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

M. Alex Crowell
General Manager Bird Arena
Ohio University
mc253605 at ohio.edu