[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena Info

Keller Taylor kellertaylor84 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:50:33 EST 2009

All -

Hope this finds you well!

*Subs - we are becoming more and more frustrated given the recent situation
with individuals not being able to find subs.  Realize that many of the
individuals asking for subs in the last few weeks have been people that took
your shift at one time or another.  Please at least check the sub book and
review emails regarding subs once a week to see if you can help someone else
out.

*Just a reminder, there will be no rec skate on Feb 28th because of the
Skating Invitational!

*Recently, we have had a number of individuals hanging out in the office.
Please keep in mind while you are in the office that the managers have
priority on computers, phones, etc. and if you are not a manager, you should
not be lounging around the office for long amounts of time.  You are welcome
to come by if you have Bird related work to do or if you want to just stop
by and chat for a few, but just please remember it is an office
environment.

If you have any questions about the next few weeks please let me know.  We
have a number of special events and birthday parties in the rink so just be
aware of that when Alex sends out the ice schedule weekly.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Keller Taylor
Graduate Assistant
Bird Arena