[Ohio Cycling] 9/26/13 MTB MEETING

Fratczak, Matthew mf146109 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 26 21:05:52 EDT 2013

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hey guys,

Just a quick refresher of tonights meeting:

Look on Facebook for group ride times. Possibly this Sunday.

Trail work next Wednesday at 6:00. Come hang out and work on some of the best trails in southeast Ohio.

Ohio University riding apparel will be available soon. Jerseys and Shorts will be available. We will have down hill as well as Xc gear available. We will be taking preorders this year so get in touch with Steve if you are interested.
	Pricing:
		Downhill Jerseys $65
		DH Shorts $100
		Short sleeve jerseys available for $60 to $80 depending on desired quality
		Bibs $100/ Riding Shorts $95
		T-Shirts $15, Long Sleeves $20
		*Member Discount $5 off every article of apparel.

7 Springs Trip!!!  Lift access mountain biking, all descent and no climbing. Oh yeaa!!! Roughly $37 per lift ticket and Rentals Available on site (call ahead if you want that). Although everything is doable on a hard tail. Day Trip to 7 Springs is going to be October 12th Or 19th. Details will be hammered out next meeting so your presence is recommended.

Happy Trails!

Matt