[Ohio Cycling] OU MTB Club Meeting This Thursday

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 23 19:27:49 EDT 2013

Well, the mountain bike club had an amazing trip to Seven Springs bike park (people are asking to go back ASAP!) and what better time than to spread the word about what we do as a group. The club has a stack of 99 flyers to distribute about town (not limited to campus) that give a brief blurb about who we are and how to get involved. Let's meet up at the Civil War monument with our bikes tomorrow at 6:00pm and shoot around town for a bit to get the literature to the good people. Perhaps we'll converge after for a warm drink, which perhaps the club will front. Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Stephen M. Bartone
Ohio University
Mechanical Engineering Graduate