[Ohio Cycling] Seven Springs Planning

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 18 09:08:46 EDT 2013

Happy Friday!

Seven Springs is just around the corner. I need a final count of who's going AND if you are planning on bringing your bike. Even if you are going to rent a bike it may be wise to bring your own bike in case they run out of rentals or something (seen it happen before).

So, please send me an email at sb591908 at ohio.edu telling me you are going for sure and if you're bringing your bike. The number of people influences our driving situation so if you have a vehicle that could haul bikes and/or people please say that in your email. We have the option of renting an OU van but a fleet of small cars could end up being cheaper... Take note that your gas money will be reimbursed if you end up being a driver.

So excited!!!!

Stephen M. Bartone
Ohio University
Mechanical Engineering Graduate