[Ohio Cycling] Ohio Cycling

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 17 19:20:03 EDT 2012

Ohio Cycling,

This is a reminder that our club is meeting tomorrow.  The meeting is in Morton 215 at 8:00pm.  Come find out about the next group ride as well as cycling events for the weekend. There is a cross country race this weekend at Alum Creek in Columbus.  For anyone interested, your attendance at the meeting is important.

Last weekend held some great riding with some great people.  Friday's group ride was a good one(and dark)!

For tomorrow: Please bring your dues. Also bring your health insurance card (to fill out an assumption of risk form for the university).  And we will have all of our current apparel on sale so you can rep the club.  As always; bring your bikes!

Hope to see y'all there

-Ohio Cycling