[Ohio Cycling] Ohio Cycling Weekend Riding

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 13 13:05:03 EDT 2012

Oops.
And here are the links! haha.

For the Alum Creek race: http://www.mohican100.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=99:ombc-series-9-at-alum-creek-state-park-&catid=43:2012-ombc-races

For the Pawpaw Festival: http://www.ohiopawpawfest.com/

Stephen M. Bartone
Ohio University
Mechanical Engineering undergrad.
cell: (740)-591-1066
sb591908 at ohio.edu

________________________________
From: biking-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [biking-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] on behalf of Bartone, Stephen [sb591908 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 12:20 PM
To: biking-l at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: [Ohio Cycling] Ohio Cycling Weekend Riding

Ohio Cycling,

For anyone who missed the last meeting we discussed an upcoming race at Alum Creek State Park.  At our next meeting we will finalize the roster for this and more information can be found in the link below.

For those that want to do some road riding we invite  you to check out the 14th annual Pawpaw Festival.  This is not necessarily a club function though several of us will be going.  Their website below has all the info! Whether you want to ride there, take part of the Double Nickle ride, or just take part in the pawpaw action, it should be a great time.

TRAIL RIDE!

This Friday (tomorrow) we are going out for a ride through Sells Park AND Strouds Run State Park.  This is going to be longer and faster pace that our introductory ride last weekend. Expect anywhere from 8-12 miles and a couple hours of riding.  Again we will meet Friday at 5:30 at the Civil War monument rain or shine!

ALL MEMBERS: For our next meeting please bring your insurance information so you can fill out an assumption of risk card for Club Sports and please bring your $20 dues.  The next meeting is Tuesday, Sept. 18 at 8:00pm in Morton 215.

Sincerely,

People who love bikes