[Ohio Cycling] Ohio Cycling Meeting Cancelled

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 30 13:46:32 EDT 2012

Hey guys and gals,

Due to the nasty weather tonight's meeting is cancelled.  Our next meeting will be on Tuesday, 2/6.  This will likely include details about incorporating spinning into our meetings as well as some discussion about a trip to Rays MTB.  If you have never been there it is a really great place to play around on a bike and learn some cool skills in there world renowned warehouse in Cleveland, OH.

Hope everyone is surviving the wrath of hurricane Sandy!

 - Ohio Cycing