[Biking-L] Service Hours

Lisa Nelson lisavnelson at gmail.com
Thu May 20 16:37:27 EDT 2010

Hey Gang,

Sorry that I have not been able to make Tuesday night meetings...I have a
competing music jam group at that time.  But just wanted to give you all a
heads up that if there are some cool community service projects going on
this week....Wed & Thurs evening next week volunteers are needed to help
with end of the year recycle efforts.... details and a sign up for this
opportunity and others can be found at www.ohio.edu/communityservice.  I'll
be at it both nights.  We're also creating a film project from it...it's
part of a pretty major collaborative effort that gets students' donated
items to people in need in Athen's county.  Just thought it might be fun as
a group effort.

Also, photos from our trail building efforts are up on facebook...if you
search "Ohio University Community Service".  We should definitely do more of
that....I thought it was really fun and interesting.

Cheers, Lisa