[Biking-L] missing bike

Youtz, Jordan jy160407 at ohio.edu
Wed May 12 13:06:06 EDT 2010

 Hey guys,

 I hope club is kicking some ass and I miss it.

I thought i'd tell you guys that someone stole my KHS alite 1000 bike last night at 10:00 p.m. from outside Wendeys. I believe its one of the only khs bikes on campus and a reward will be given if found, I just have to think of it first.

It's
-black
-red KHS letters
-clip less pedals