[Biking-L] (no subject)

Fahey, Patrick pf185005 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 14 13:20:45 EDT 2010

Stephen, and Club,

We should definitely look into the race - I always wanted to give it a try but people say it's hard. Let's just go for it, even if it's just a little informal thing. Don't bother trying to make it an official OMBC or WVMBA race. It's probably way to late for this season.

Yea, recruitment is something that always starts off good with the involvement fair then tapers way off. I usually have a stack of paper slips advertising the club that I put in the spokes of mountain bikes I see around town. We should all start doing this to get a better blanket of them on campus. I keep meaning to post flyers in dorms, too, but I'll need to talk to the Res Life people to get permission. Then there is the chalk on the sidewalk ads. I hear they don't like this, but really, it's only chalk - they can deal with it.

Finals week can suck, so we will not have a regular meeting. However, I will be available on Tuesday if anyone wants to do a short meeting about this stuff. E-mail  me at pf185005 at ohio.edu or call me at 330.612.0644.

Pat