[Biking-L] (no subject)

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 14 12:48:22 EDT 2010

That's good to hear about the cleaned trails.  I wish I could have made it but I just had too much to do for finals.  I really like the idea of putting on a race in the fall or maybe even this spring.  We should definitely look into this.  Also, if we do decide to stay with club sports we should begin looking for new members; the sooner we do this, the more we will most likely get.  I often hear that people don't even know there is a MTB club.  I think just posting flyers around campus would be a good start to try to attract people.  Just some things to think about to bring to our next meeting.

Stephen M. Bartone
Ohio University
Mechanical Engineering undergrad.
cell: (740)-591-1066