[Biking-L] Tuesday Meeting @ 9:00pm in Morton 215

Fahey, Patrick pf185005 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 25 22:17:50 EST 2010

OU MBC,

We have a meeting tomorrow in Morton 215 at 9:00pm. If that room is taken by the SI session again, we'll be in the closest available room.

Remember we've got a few things on the agenda...

T-shirts - Bring your money if you haven't paid yet.

Jerseys - Jerseys are $40 for any members and $70 for any non-members.

Trail Work - Let's get everyone's mandatory 5 volunteer hours out of the way this quarter so we can ride more in the spring.

Fund Raising - We'll need to pick some dates for when people are available this quarter for snowball tossing and begging from drunks.

Spring Break Trip - Dan has himself a spring break idea worth hearing.

Thanks,
Pat