[Biking-L] Meeting Tonight! Guest Speaker!

Meredith Erlewine mer at athensbicycle.com
Tue Apr 13 11:05:51 EDT 2010

Hi all!

I'm Pete's wife and his biggest fan, so I have to let you know that
they messed up the awards at Mountwood last year and Pete actually
placed first (which is reflected in the results). He also was West
Virginia Vet Expert series champion for 2006. And, he's racing on Gary
Fisher's 29er Crew for the second year (http://29ercrew.com/).

Have a great time at your meeting tonight.

Meredith Erlewine
Athens Bicycle

Actually, they messed up the awards at Mountwood last year and Pete
was first in the vet!