[Biking-L] Meeting Tonight! Guest Speaker!

Fahey, Patrick pf185005 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 13 10:19:39 EDT 2010

OU MTB,

Remember that Pete Kotses of Athens Bike will be coming in to talk about riding technique tonight. (I think Pete took third in the Veteran Open race at Mountwood this past year, so trust me his advice will be worth hearing.) Later on we will have a skills session out on the trails to practice the setup and positioning he will be talking about tonight.

The meeting starts at 9:00pm in Morton 215 as usual. I might be late tonight, so start without me if I'm not there on time. You guys can take care of things.

Also, remember we will have elections next week. I highly recommend that everyone tries for a position. We'll let you guys give a quick speech and then we'll vote on the following positions...

President
Treasurer
Vice President
Safety Officer 1
Safety Officer 2

The new officers need to be submitted to Club Sports soon. Especially with all the uncertainty, I want the new officers to be brought up to speed early.

Thanks!
Pat