[Biking-L] Involvement Fair Moved Inside

Fahey, Patrick pf185005 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 7 11:38:01 EDT 2009

OU MBC,

The student involvement fair has been moved inside due to expected inclement weather.  It will now take place in Baker Center, 4th floor.  The times will all be the same, but we are now essentially limited to the space on our table.  I would expect all of us cannot fit our bikes inside, so you might have to lock your bike outside if you ride to Baker.  It's your call if you want to try taking your bike in.  See you there!

Thanks,
Pat