[Biking-L] Saturday Stroud's Ride---Re: MT STUFF

Mac Stricklen strickle at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 8 18:23:36 EDT 2009

I'm going to try to join you guys for the Saturday ride at Stroud's, but
I won't have a sitter for by daughter until a little after 10:30, so
I'll just try to catch up with everyone after the ride has started.  I'm
assuming you'll be going from the monument out to Sells?  If so I'll try
to cut straight across town and see if I can catch you at Sells.  If
not, no big deal--I'll still get a ride in while I'm out.

-mac