[Biking-L] MT STUFF

Fahey, Patrick pf185005 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 6 22:01:18 EDT 2009

OU MBC,

Here's the upcoming events we came up with at the meeting...

Oct 10

Stroud's then straight to Chili Open (Fahey, Bratton, Youtz, others?)
ETD: 10:30AM. Meet at Civil War Monument to ride about 15 miles.  Bring some money - costs 3 bucks for chili, maybe some more for a drink.

Oct 11

Mountwood (Steve, Ben, J.J., Bratton, Uptmor, others?)
ETD: 9:45AM.  Meet at Morton parking lot and drive over to dub V.

Oct 17  (Homecomin')

Nothing planned.

Oct 18

Lake Hope?

Oct 24 (Parents' Weekend)

Spaghetti Dinner at Bratton's house?

Oct 25 (Mohican Wilderness Race

Zach, do we know any weekends that are good for paintball?

That's it for now, send out messages on the listserv if you have other ideas or suggestions!

Thanks,
Pat