[Biking-L] OU MTB Meeting @ 9:00PM Tuesday

Fahey, Patrick pf185005 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 5 19:25:45 EDT 2009

OU MTB,

Just sending out a reminder about the weekly MTB meeting on Tuesday at 9:00PM in Morton 215.  Please have your weekends in order because we'll be deciding on what events we would like to do.  If you cannot make the meeting, please send me an e-mail beforehand so I can send you the choices and we can count your vote after the meeting.

Last week had put a few things on the board but I just found out this weekend will be the Athens Chili Bowl; a chili cook-off held on East State Street.

http://www.wxtq.com/

I went to it last year and it was pretty sweet - 3 bucks gets you basically all the good home and restaurant cooked chili you want.  I was thinking we could do some fast Stroud's Run riding then slam on chili right afterward.  This mixes stuff up for us but it could be well worth switching things around.

We'll also work on the paintball date.  Zach is gonna check that stuff out for us and we should have a date for this fall pretty soon.

See you at nine,
Pat