[Biking-L] listserve and other stuff

sb144306 at ohio.edu sb144306 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 17 18:04:58 EST 2009

Hey Everyone,

Hopefully most of you get this email.  There have been some changes to the
list-serve and many of you including myself have not been getting most of the
recent emails.  If you have not been getting emails please see the link below
which will let you re-sign up for the list-serve:

That link also contains information on how to send out emails on the list-serve
for those who are no aware.  These instructions will be posted on our website as
well which can be found at:

http://oumtb.blogspot.com/

We will be having our next meeting on Tuesday February 24, 2009.  We will be
discussing upcoming Jersey orders and trips in the near future.  It is important
that if you have any interest in getting a jersey, you need to be at this
meeting so we know how many to order.

-Josh Braman