[Biking-L] Trail Conditions

Katsu Tanda kt291603 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 16 18:44:04 EST 2009

All:

I rode the trails at Sells today and I have to say it is in horrible
shape. Well the trail itself is good (nice and tacky) but there are
fallen trees everywhere. I DO NOT recommend riding on Rockhouse. I think
I spent more time walking than I did riding on that trail.

Thunderbunny is ridable. There are a few new down trees but many are
either ridable, there is a path around the tree, or for those log
hoppers, hoppable.

I did not ride back through on Athens trail since Finger rock was pretty
much down hill only with the downed trees. So I do not know the
conditions of Athens.

Also wear sunglasses or clear lenses. There are many low branches,
fallen trees and sticks on the ground. There were many times when things
hit my lenses. Sticks on the ground everywhere so becareful not to get a
stick in your derailleur and rip it off.

Regards,
Katsu