[ASU] Azaguno - Go Fund Me!

Jennifer Petrie jenlpetrie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 14:10:13 EST 2015

Hi everyone!

I'm sure some of you have enjoyed watching Azaguno perform at OU throughout
the years, so now is your time to help us if you can!  We are collaborating
with the National Theater of Ghana for the DIEMA concert and symposium in
June!  This is truly an exciting opportunity for Azaguno and Ghana!  We
would love your support if you can, any amount will help!  Please let me
know if you have any questions.

Visit our gofundme page to contribute!
http://www.gofundme.com/k7b7wk

Wishing ASU best of luck with all of your activities!

Best,

Jennifer Petrie

P.S.  In case you don't know me, I'm an ASU alumni, and doctoral student in
Educational Administration that is currently living in Pittsburgh.