[ASU] Upcoming ASU Elections

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 11:32:04 EST 2015

Dear ASU,

Welcome to the dawn of a new week.

As we are almost half way through the semester, we need to begin to think
about elections and continuity within the African Student Union.

According to the constitution (which is attached to this email), elections
must be held in the 10th week of the Spring semester.

However, according to general consensus from the General Board, elections
for this semester were moved to Friday the 13th of March. This is the
Friday of the week we get back from Spring break.

The electoral committee (elected by the GB) is made up of Mohmmed Meissara,
Ibrahim Huthman and Sanusi Shehu.

The Positions that are available include:

1. President

2. Vice President

3. Secretary General

4. Treasurer

5. Publicity Secretary

7. Social and Cultural Secretary

8. Academic and Research Secretary

Descriptions for each of this positions are included in the constitution
which is attached to this email.

Please begin to think about who you want to take over the leadership of ASU
for the 2015-2016 academic year.

Nominations for each of the positions above are now open. You may send your
nominations to asu.ohio at gmail.com.

In the spirit of African Unity,

Tolu. A .
--