[ASU] Great job!

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 22:10:07 EDT 2014

Dear Friends,

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
habit" - Aristotle.

We have started something here at Ohio University; we, collectively, have
started a trend of excellence, making it a habit.

Thanks a lot for all your support and contributions to making African Night
a huge success; this could never have happened without team work!

Not only are we setting trends, we have also become pace setters.

"The Ebola Campaign" is kicking off at Ohio University with the
collaboration of other campus and Athens community organizations that have
shown interest in participating.

We shall be meeting this Friday at 6pm, 3rd floor Alden Library, Friends of
the Library.

In this week's  meeting, we shall have a retrospective dialogue on African
Night- Taste of Africa, continue ongoing conversation on the Ebola
Campaign, and talk about our next event, Zambia @ 50.

Hope to see everyone on Friday.

In the spirit of African unity,
Tolu. A.