[ASU] African Night

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 13:24:19 EDT 2014

Dear Friends,

So far this semester, we have recorded nothing but success on all of our
events; Dr Mills' Liberalism and Racial Justice, and the Ebola Epidemic
Panel.

We have even recorded a tremendous increase in donations to the Ebola Fund
which is now at $800, thanks to all of our collective efforts!

Now, the event we have all been waiting for is finally here; the
opportunity we have as citizens of our individual countries, to represent
and showcase our cultures to the entire OU and Athens community.

Please see the attached flier, share within your networks and actively
participate in the making of African Night- "Taste of Africa", 2014. .

Just as we have been doing, lets continue to keep up the tradition of
excellence.

There will be a meeting this Friday, 6pm, 3rd floor Alden Library, Friends
of the Alden.

In the Spirit of African Unity,

Tolu. A.
--