[ASU] Ebola- trying to get the word out....

Howard, Steve howard at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 25 16:47:34 EST 2014

friends, I have been having some issues with the ASU listserv, so let's see how this goes.....On Monday, right after this short (and well-deserved) break, we will have the last Africa Crossroads for the semester with Dr. Todd Frederick, who is a faculty member in the medical school and who works in Express Care in Parks Hall. He will explain the protocols and procedures related to patient in-take at local health facilities, and we will have a dialogue about these questions as they relate to Africans, Ebola, and you...  Monday, December 1 at noon, Baker Multicultural room.

thanks!

Steve Howard
Director, African Studies Program and Graduate Director,
    Center for International Studies
Professor, School of Media Arts and Studies