[ASU] (no subject)

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:49:48 EST 2014

Hi ASU member,

I am forwarding to you an email from Dr. Howard about the final Africa
Crossroad for this semester.

ASU friends, we have organized a final Africa Crossroads for the semester
next Monday at noon, featuring Dr. Todd Frederick, a local physician, with
whom we can discuss the protocols and procedures for patient in-take with
local health facilities. Dr. Frederick works at Express Care, University
Medical Associates, and is an Assistant Professor of Family Medicine. Bring
your questions and concerns and let’s have a lively discussion!! Baker
multicultural room 12 pm on December 1.

Steve Howard
Director, African Studies Program and Graduate Director,
    Center for International Studies
Professor, School of Media Arts and Studies

Thank you all,

Hope to see you there!

Mohamed Meissara
ASU academic secretary